Despite my almost no-buy, I still have some things on my wishlist. Here they are:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 Vanille: This is apparently an olive foundation, and it just happens to match my shade. It also had good reviews, and is affordable to boot. Would love to try this out for a proper shade match. Although my Armani Lasting Silk is a GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS formula, the shade match is just a little off.
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Kiddo: The Sheer formula is my favourite from Colourpop, because I feel the normal line is kinda waxy and not to my taste. The sheers are like butter and glide on like a dream, while having a translucent, jelly finish that I’m very fond of. Kiddo is a sheer MLBB that doesn’t look too pink or too brown, but I have lots of MLBBs so I need to think about what I should finish before I grab it.
- Sleek blush in Antique: I have quite a few blushes and I’m trying not to buy more, but Antique looks very different from all the ones that I have. I probably need to destash a few before getting it.
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation 213: A very, VERY olive foundation. It’s also incredibly expensive, so I will likely be trying to get hold of a sample of this. They have a counter at Takashimaya in Singapore.
- Careprost: Ahhh. Basically Latisse in generic form. Makes your lashes longer and more lush. Only $25 a bottle. I will probably purchase this once I finish up some night-routine stuff because I HATE long night routines.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip: I like the finish and the formula sounds good, but I haven’t decided on a colour and I probably don’t need to. The very lowest priority on my wishlist.
And seriously… that’s it? My wishlist seems pretty small, lol.
I think I don’t really feel like there are any gaps in my collection. Sure, I’m missing a couple of HGs that I lost (Nars Dragon Girl, Revlon Wintermint) but I will be purchasing them once I’ve finished up some stuff.