Since I won’t be travelling much with a new full time job, and the US is on the other side of the world and it has so many things that Singapore doesn’t, I HAVE to buy some stuff. I try to keep it reasonable, though.
Non beauty stuff: I’m not a big shopping person. I already have tons of nice clothes that are classic and fit me well. My mum also helped me tailor some dresses recently, that I couldn’t fit as well as some of her own clothes so that I could wear them, so I came into a crapton of clothes in the past week. Mums are amazing creatures. I still have a general lack of tops, so I may buy a shirt or two, ever since I’ve lost my absolute favourite dress-up-or-down-or-anytime shirt from H&M.
I might buy some food back. Food is SO CHEAP in the US. Maybe some heavy cream?!? Don’t laugh at me, I would like to bake more but can’t because dairy is CRAZY expensive here. Or TORTILLAS? 😀
Beauty stuff is split into mainstream and indie categories:
Looking through the Sephora website has stunned me. Everything is so goddamn expensive. I haven’t spent that much on single item since forever. I mean seriously, I’ve been totally spoilt by the 2nd hand make up market. :S No wonder people can spend $1000 in Sephora. I’ll be keeping my spending to a minimum and anyway I really don’t need more make up… lol.
- I’m thinking of getting Maybelline Creamy Mattes in Touch of Spice. It’s unavailable here and I don’t think I have a colour very similar to it. I will be on the lookout for coupons and other deals at my first attempt at couponing!
- I’m also planning to get ONE Besame lipstick, because Agent Carter. The problem is, I love bright reds but Agent Carter wears a dark red… Argh! Deciding between Besame Red (my favourite kind of bright red) and Red Velvet, the Agent Carter red. Besame claims that Red Velvet is an everyday red…. I wonder what people will think if I wear red lipstick everyday 😀
- I have quite a large Cocoa Pink order planned out. I will be getting 6 sample drams, a shampoo and conditioner (I’ve always wanted a vanilla shampoo!!!!) an intimate cleanser because I want a Cocoa Marshmallow smelling hooch, and a vanilla body lotion thing to use as handcream. I might narrow it down a bit but that’s the idea for now.
- Geek Chic Cosmetics Pie Hole solid scent set. LOVE the show and I could do with cheap and easy to carry around perfumes. And a couple of eyeshadows.
- The Charming Frog soaps. SO pretty.