I haven’t used sheet masks in a loooong time. I just don’t like the fact that they are finite and I can count them getting lesser, you know?
But I absolutely must rave about these masks again.
- It smells absolutely divine. Mine is black pearl, not sure if different flavors have different smells. It’s lightly fresh floral and not at all cloying or offensive. Just really relaxing and luxurious.
- The sheet mask is thin and easy to manipulate. I like that it’s transparent. I have a thing for transparent things.
- It’s small, so it fits my tiny face reasonably well. Many other masks are wayyyy too big.
- The product itself works well and my skin is hydrated.
- They are dirt cheap. Anywhere from $1-$2 each.
I swore off sheet masks, but I may just buy more. I have 2 left.